We were successfully accredited in December 2015, which is something we would not have achieved without Adele’s invaluable help through the entire process. I cannot recommend Adele highly enough.
As a data controller, I fully comply with the Data Protection Act 2018, the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 and the General Data Protection Regulations (EC Directive) 2016 (GDPR).
I am recorded on the ICO Data Protection Register under registration number ZA493778.
2. Your Privacy – my promise.
I am committed to protecting the privacy of my clients and suppliers and will treat all information you give me with care.
We promise to:
- Tell you why I collect personal information, how I do this and what I use it for.
- Only collect the information I need to deliver the service to you.
- Never sell your personal information or let other organisations use it for marketing.
- Keep the personal information up to date and ensure it is safe and secure.
3. Who I am.
In this policy, references to me or I are to Adèle Warchester, Quality Management Consultant of 16 Prestwich Hills Prestwich Manchester M25 9PY
4. What information I collect and how I collect it.
I may collect personal information about you to enable me to provide the service to you. This may include:
- Name and address
- Email address and telephone numbers
- Financial Details including credit card details and bank details
- Any personal information you may give to me when you contact me
- When you visit my website, I collect information about your IP address and pages you visit. This does not tell us who you are or your address, unless you choose to provide that information.
- I do not use or disclose sensitive personal data, such as race, religion or political affiliations without your explicit consent.
I collect the personal information in the following ways:
- When you provide information by filling in a form whether on my website or a paper form.
- In meetings and discussions on the telephone.
- When you correspond with me by email, phone or other ways.
- Information from third parties including business partners, regulators, other professionals, service providers, technical sub-contractors, payment services, when you have given permission to share it with me
5. How I use the information and why I need it.
I use the personal information to provide the services and to meet my contractual commitments to you. In addition, this may include:
- Processing – this will include using the information to fulfil any request made by you to receive one of our services or to fulfil a contract with you.
- Marketing – in addition to processing, I may use your personal information to provide you with information about services you have requested or would reasonably expect to receive from me. You will be able to change your mind at any time and we will keep your preferences up to date. Any email to you about marketing will have a link to let you unsubscribe.
- Legitimate interests – I also process your data when it is in my legitimate interest to do this and when these interests do not override your rights. These legitimate interests include:
- Providing consultancy services
- Providing you with information on these consultancy services
- Keeping my records up to date.
- For statistical research and analysis and to enable me to monitor and improve services.
- Sharing your personal information with people or organisations in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligations or to enable me to run my business
- To fulfil laws that apply to me and the third parties I work with.
- Managing our relationships with you and third parties who may assist me to provide the services to you.
- Consent – where we need your consent, we will ensure you are as fully informed as possible and use that consent solely for the reason you have given it to us. You will be able to change your mind at any time by contacting us at the address in paragraph 11 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org . Any email or text to you will have a link to let you do so.
6. Who will see the information?
Your information will only be accessible to me or any of my staff and only where it is appropriate in respect of the role they are carrying out. I will never sell your information or let other organisations use it for their own purposes
I will only share your personal information:
- If you have consented to me doing so and for the specific reason your consent was given. You will have the opportunity to withhold consent by writing to me at the address in paragraph 11, or sending me an email to email@example.com at any time.
- To organisations who you have requested me to supply information so that they can provide services or products you have requested.
- To any organisation requesting a reference when you have applied for a position with the organisation or to join the organisation in some capacity.
- When using regulators, auditors and professional advisors
- When I am legally required to, or because of a lawful request by a governmental or law enforcement authority.
- If I merge with another organisation or form a new entity.
The security of your personal information is very important to me.
All information you provide to me is stored on my secure server.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although I will do my best to protect your personal data, I cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to my website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once I have received your information, I will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
All the personal data is processed in the UK. However, for IT hosting and maintenance your information may be situated outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
You might find links to third party websites on my website. These websites should have their own privacy policies, which you should check. I do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as I have no control over them.
8. Your rights.
You have the following rights:
- Transparency over how I use your personal information (right to be informed)
- To request a copy of the information I hold about you, which will be provided to you within one month (right of access)
- An update or amendment of the information I hold about you (right of rectification)
- To ask me to stop using information (right to restrict processing)
- Ask me to remove your personal information from my records (right to be forgotten)
- Request me to remove your information for marketing purposes (right to object)
- To obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes (right to portability)
- Not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing
You can write to me about any of these rights at the address in paragraph 11 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org There is no charge for a request and I will respond to the request within one month.
If you are not satisfied with the way in which I deal with your request, you can contact the Information Commissioners Office on 0303 123 1113 or at their website www.ico.org.uk.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that are stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer, if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
The site uses the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These allow me to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the website when they are using it. This helps me to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to the website. This enables me to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to the website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. I may use this information to make the website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. I may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
10. Retention of information.
I hold your information only for as long as necessary for each purpose I use it. This will normally be 12 months from my last interaction with you, unless for legal or taxation reasons it is necessary to retain it for a longer period.
11. How to contact us.
Adèle Warchester Quality Management Consultant of 16 Prestwich Hills Prestwich Manchester M25 9PY.
This policy was last updated on 12th July 2019